PanoPress 1.0 beta 1 has been released today for public testing.
Please share your comments, questions and bug reports on our forum.
What’s new in 1.0 beta 1:
* PanoTour support (Thanks to the Kolor team!).
* iPhone/iPad preview.
* Pano2VR HTML5 skin support.
* Support for remote server content.
* Mouse-wheel support.
* User CSS support.
* Flash window-mode customization.
* Play button removal option.
* Panobox multi-panos browsing.
* More Panobox styles & options.
* Google Analytics integration.
* “One-pano-per-page” control.
* New Settings panel.
Major Bug Fixes:
* Support for PHP’s “curl” when “allow_url_fopen” is disabled.
* Pano2VR HTML5 path issue (thanks Thomas!)
* ‘get flash’ error on iPhone/iPad.