HomeForumsPanoPress SupportXML file not working Object2vr

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lemontree
    Participant

New to panopress, but managed to get my head around the basic stuff. Followed all the instruction and set my paths right with my .xml file. It did not worked correctly and could not see what the issue was, so after hours trying to find out what the issue was, i decided to try doing the same path but with the .swf file. All worked fine but not working on ipad or iphone.
    not sure how to fix this .xml file can anyone help. I have noticed the panopress viewer list does include pano2VR but i can not see it supports object2vr ?????
    All advice welcome.
    lemontree

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

howdy

did you try embedding it as .html ?

that should always work when nothing else does, i have not done much testing w obect2vr personally as i do not own it or play w object movies so much

can you post links to the wp page + xml & html ?

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

lemontree
    Participant

Another day closer to getting my head around panopress. Please find attached links to some tests I have been doing on my webpage.  Sorted out swf file path no problem, even managed to resize and move the play button. 1 and 2 html files work but need to figure out how to resize the html file so it fits in the panobox window?????

http://www.lemontree-studio.co.uk/index.php/test-object2vr/

object2VR path on the xml file issue is as follows

object/Fig-4/Fig-4_out.xml

Pretty sure its because panopress does not support that player, as I have also loaded a pano2vr with a .xml path and it works fine, Apart from not being able to set a different panobox size for that tour. ( hoping you can help on this issue as well ) Thinking that I need to put in a shortcode on that page so i can run two different panobox sizes ??????

http://www.lemontree-studio.co.uk/index.php/virtual-tour-photography/

Many Thanks Glenn

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

the html page dimensions issue is about the object2vr html template files, hopki and the other folks at gardengnome should be able to help you sort that part out, basically you need to either edit the template or the output html file to display as you wish

currently, there is no way to set custom panobox size per pano in the shortcode, it is either a fixed size in pixels or full browser window, but we are looking to add other options like % in a future release

panopress should have no prob w any object movie you throw at it as html embed, its just a question of making your html page display as you wish, but that is about customizing your own html, not an incompatibility with panopress

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.