HomeForumsPanoPress SupportSWF not working

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

piotrbzdyra
    Participant

Everything was working perfectly and some time ago just went wrong

I’ve managed to get the preview image but can’t get my swf files working 🙁

Any help apriciate:)

http://www.photographypie.com/portfolios/360-degree-product-photography

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

i assume these are object2vr object movie swf files you are trying to embed ?

seems your site is trying to load files that do not exist at the specified path

this seems to be one of the files you are trying to call, the url returns a 404 error

http://www.photographypie.com/raphypie.com/wp-content/uploads/glasses/824_out.swf

as explained in the PanoPress FAQ you should always confirm that your panoramas are working properly via direct link outside of wordpress

otherwise, confirm your panopress upload folder in panopress admin settings, check your actual upload folder via ftp to make sure the files exist in the expected locations, and follow the troubleshooting steps in the PanoPress FAQ

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

piotrbzdyra
    Participant

Thanks Sam,

I’ve sorted out. I love the PanoPress plugin and was always working without problems 🙂
    Thanks very much, you did help me a lot

can I ask you what lenses and gear you are using for your pano pics on your website please? 🙂

Peter

http://www.photographypie.com/portfolios/360-degree-product-photography/

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

thanks peter

all of my panos on this and my other sites were shot w nikon DSLRs – D300, D700, or D800 (depending on what year they were shot), and nikkor 10.5mm or 16mm fisheye

sam

piotrbzdyra
    Participant

Hi Sam,

They are very good panos. I’ve never done panos yet. But I would like to try.
    What would you recommend for tripod head?

thx.
    Peter

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

Nodal Ninja is the best bet for 360° spherical panoramic tripod heads, easy to use, very solid and reliable hardware, and the best customer support of any vendor in the entire industry

if you are just starting out with 360° panoramic photography, probably NN3 or NN4 depending on the size of your camera and lens, if you have a 180° fisheye of some sort you could use R10/R1 ring mount head, i have used all of the above 🙂

see this video series for more info on shooting 360° spherical panoramas

sam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.