HomeForumsPanoPress SupportSlow PanoBox

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eric_5dmk2 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

eric_5dmk2
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve upadated both, WordPress & Panopress & I’m having some display issues.

To make it faster to understand, I’ve made a small screencast available at this address:

I’m using both Firefox & Safari.

This problem occures with Pano2VR & Panotour Pro.

Please help 😉

Regards

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

hi erik

screencast is nice, thanks, but we really need to see a working link to a page demonstrating the problem so we do not have to go hunting around for it

anyway, this page on your site demonstrates the behavior you described

http://360vista.fr/wp3/visite-virtuelle/asie/chine/cite-interdite/

possibly this is another wordpress pluging interfering w panobox, have you disabled all other plugins as described in faq etc ?

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Omer Calev
    Keymaster

hi eric,

not sure if it will help but you can try to re-save pp settings, the panobox sizes should default to ‘px’ (1024px by 768px).

omer

frasermacinnes
    Participant

Hi Sam / Omer,

I have the same problem as described above on my website http://www.360virtualimage.com

It  happened when I updated the plugins on WordPress and is only apparent when displayed on Windows 7 browsers (works fine in XP). I’m unable to undo the updates and I’ve tried to disable the plugins but the problem still persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fraser

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

this may have something to do with sizes set in settings, as @omer said above

can you both report what is says in your panopress settings for panobox size ?

also try re-saving settings as omer suggested, please let us know if this resolves this issue

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

frasermacinnes
    Participant

Thanks guys, that’s it sorted now. I changed the panobox settings to 1024 x 768 as you had suggested and hey presto!!

eric_5dmk2
    Participant

hi eric, not sure if it will help but you can try to re-save pp settings, the panobox sizes should default to ‘px’ (1024px by 768px). omer

couldn’t come back on my thread & just tested this solution; works fine!

Thank you to all of you.

Kind regards

éric

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.