HomeForumsPanoPress SupportProjection problems with HTML tour in Firefox?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

showcasepixels
    Participant

Hi there, this is my first experience on a forum. i hope the kind public can help as i have exhausted my research abilities in the  pursuit of a solution.

Please visit my private page on my website to see the problem::   http://www.showcasepixels.com/tree-tots-nursery1/

The HTML virtual tour (with flash back up, NOT as a preference) is projecting very funny when viewed on Mozilla FireFox, as if you can see the “cube” with all the faces on (if that makes sense). For some reason this doesn’t happen on the computer i use at home to create the Virtual tours?

Please bear in mind that im no HTML wiz, and that i have used Pano2Vr to create the tour.

ON a side note – i cant register with pano2vr forum anywhere – is it a secret club?? apologies this post is not panopress related.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

PS – i have tested the site above on a ipad which works really well?? I have thus made the flash a preference and made HTML for IE and Ipads only.

I have a serious love / hate relationship with iDevices!

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

howdy

everything looks fine to me on both safari & firefox, no cubeface outline visible, if that is what you meant

does it look the same way to you when you view the pano directly, when not embedded in wordpress ?

see this post re: Pano2VR forums

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4093

To register for the Pano2VR forum please send an e-mail to: forum@gardengnomesoftware.com. Please include your desired forum user name.

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

showcasepixels
    Participant

Fantastic, thanks Sam.

Please find attached a screenshot showing the issue – i have ensured the firefox is upto date and so forth?? Its seems as if everything is back to front? rotating the wrong way, sort of like viewing the tour from outside the cube instead of inside it – very strange?

Cheers,

Luke

Attachments:

I have a serious love / hate relationship with iDevices!

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

unlikely this is a problem caused by panopress

have you checked the pano url directly, outside of wordpress ?

does it behave the same way ?

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.