HomeForumsPanoPress SupportProblem with krpano files folder

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thydda
    Participant

My video made by Panotour using krpano javascript (swfkrpano.js) has a lot of files (I add an image show it) and i don’t know where to put them and if i have to rename them.

I uploaded the folder which is called virtualtour with all the files just as it is shown in the image to wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ (because my wordpress create automatically a folder with the year and month)

and it looks like wp-content/uploads/2013/12/virtualtour/ (all folders and files)

and i insert this shortcode:
    [ pano file=”http://www.picazodesign.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/virtualtour/Virtual Tour.html”]

and when i see the page it shows another home page (my website homepage instead the video tour virtual)

I don’t know if i have to rename them and the short code i would have to insert then. I don’t know which

I hope someone can help me to insert it to my wordpress page wich is a very important issue.

Thanks very much in advance,

Thydda

thydda
    Participant

My video made by Panotour using krpano javascript (swfkrpano.js) has a lot of files (I add an image show it) and i don’t know where to put them and if i have to rename them.

I uploaded the folder which is called virtualtour with all the files just as it is shown in the image to wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ (because my wordpress create automatically a folder with the year and month) and it looks like wp-content/uploads/2013/12/virtualtour/ (all folders and files) and i insert this short code you can see in the image and when i see the page it shows another home page (my website homepage instead the video tour virtual)

I don’t know if i have to rename them and the short code i would have to insert then. I don’t know which

I hope someone can help me to insert it to my wordpress page wich is a very important issue.

Thanks very much in advance,

Thydda

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

hi thydda

the file you are trying to embed apparently does not exist on your server, or perhaps has file permission issues or is otherwise inaccessible etc

http://www.picazodesign.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/virtualtour/Virtual Tour.html

you must use a tested working panorama url to make sure everything is working properly

also, your url has a space in it “Virtual Tour.html”, you should avoid using spaces in file and folder names on your server as a space ” ” will be translated to “%20% by your web browser, so “Virtual Tour.html” becomes “Virtual%20%Tour.html”, better to use a dash like this Virtual-Tour.html to avoid such confusion

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.