HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPP Editor window problem

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nightly 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nightly
    Participant

Hello.

I freshly installed WP 4.2.2 and PP 1.2. But Editor of Panopress is loaded with error and is unresponsive – does nothing when I try to embed. Just reloads the editor screen with no info inside. I disabled all plugins except Panopress and activated Twenty Fifteen theme (default Wp theme), but the problem doesn’t go away.

I tried using with short code, it got worked. I tried to search forum, but everywhere in similar threads is published a template answer – to check troubleshooting.

Nightly
    Participant

Update: Removed and reinstalled WP with WPMU edition. The result is same.
    Also want to note that, preview image is displayed at max size of the actual main frame(width depends on selected theme) although I indicate specific size of W and H.

Nightly
    Participant

Is anybody here from support?

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

yes, it seems there is some error in the editor box, not sure if this came from recent wp update or recent browser update, but we will fix in upcoming release of panopress 1.3

for now, you can use these workarounds

enter data in box fields as normal, use tab key to switch fields, enter or return key will save the box to the shortcode

or

enter the panopress shortcode by hand, add or edit parameters as desired

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Nightly
    Participant

Hello.

Thank you for response.

Well, I indicated about unresponsiveness cause, I tried to use “enter” button, and it didn’t make anything. Just was reloading input frame from scratch.

I tested with Firefox 16, IE8 and Safari 7.1 to make sure that it is not specific error for FF.

Regarding Width and Height I tried also the method you mentioned. Percentage indication in Width didn’t work in any way. Height size in pano short code makes difference, but it doesn’t resize the preview image – it shows up cropped version if indicated size is smaller than actual. Should it be like this?

Regards,

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

see this topic for a quick fox for input box size

http://www.panopress.org/forums/topic/embed-box-size/

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Nightly
    Participant

Hello, Sam.

Thank you for reply. But editor window size was not intention I could access menu buttons through TAB, or just use “enter” keyboard. The issue is PP editor window doesn’t work at all. So I use only manually short code. And indicated preview image size in short code doesn’t scale down to specific size. It just crops the image (basing on height value), but no change in width.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.