HomeForumsPanoPress SupportUpload Folder Error (local server)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

yuvrajkhavad
    Participant

Hi,
    Installed WP plugin and follow all your instruction.

When i try to set “Upload Folder” then it gives me error message see image 1.

also when i try to add short code then popup form was not in design see image 2.

what data we need to add in upload folder,

thanks in advance

Attachments:
    1. images.zip

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

as explained in the help guide, we really need to see links etc to try to help with this sort of thing…

http://www.panopress.org/forums/topic/panopress-troubleshooting-faq-read-me/

IMPORTANT – Please include ALL of the following information in your post if you are reporting a problem OR need help with PanoPress:

• Have you tried disabling other WordPress plugins and using the default WordPress theme ?
    • A link to a live WordPress page on your site demonstrating the problem
    • A working, direct link to your panorama outside of WordPress
    • An example of the shortcode that is failing
    • Which panorama player are you are using (Krpano, Pano2VR, PanoTour Pro, etc) ?
    • Are you using latest versions of WordPress and PanoPress ?

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

yuvrajkhavad
    Participant

thanks for reply me…

I follow all step those instructed but still not getting done… first problem solved “Upload Folder” message, popup for short-code still not working ….. ? any problem in latest version of plugin. sorry for dump question

Also we add ponopreess in fresh WordPress without other plugin but still getting same problem popup without design.

Currently we are working on local server once we upload our wok on live then we provide you link and also i need to take permission for higher authority for provide link or not because this is out Clint project.

Thanks…..

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

howdy

any installation of wordpress on a local server MAY have other issues, but ensuring proper set up for wordpress on your own local server is out of our hands…

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.