HomeForumsPanoPress Supportpanopress with object2vr

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  photospherix 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

woodlander
    Participant

Hi, although I can put objects on the page they go on along with a lot of text

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 472 Notice: Undefined index: preview in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 477 Notice: Undefined index: preview in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 480 Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 483 Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 386 Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 389 Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 392 Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 416 Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 417 Notice: Undefined index: viewer in Directory/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 236

I have replaced the actual path with the word Directory but why am I getting all these notices?

the actual movie is playing fine bellow all this.

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

to try to determine what is causing this, we would need to see direct working links to your wordpress page with the panopress embed and the object2vr page as described in the panopress troubleshooting FAQ

http://www.panopress.org/forums/topic/panopress-troubleshooting-faq-read-me/

you should also try disabling other plugins and testing with the default wordpress theme, see the FAQ for details

otherwise, you should be able to embed any object2vr page like this

&#91pano file=”path/my-object.html”]

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

woodlander
    Participant

Hi, yea I have spent a couple of days looking for this before bothering you and am still learning I think Cu Ty might be the answer, (I hope) I am using what you have suggested [ pano file=”path/object.html”] and it works bar the text showing up, I found a link since via one of your other pasts to Cu Ty, the file works fine via url

post http://picturemyproduct360.co.uk/

url http://www.picturemyproduct360.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/bike/bike.html

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

CuTy has no effect on object movies, it is only for displaying single node QTVR panoramas embedded by panopress as .mov files

have you tried disabling other plugins ? the errors on your site should not be there of course, can you also report what version of PHP your server is running ?

woodlander
    Participant

The site is new, I am moving from wordpress.com to a .org site in order to show these there are no other plug-in s running yet

server running WordPress = 2.8.6

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

you are running wordpress 2.8.6 ? panopress requires wordpress 3.0 or higher, as noted on the panopress page on the wordpress plugin directory

i am surprised panopress works at all with a version of wordpress that old, you should update to the latest version of wordpress (3.5.1) immediately,  running such an old version of wordpress is not recommended for security reasons

sam

photospherix
    Participant

I was having the same issue and it had to do with debugging being turned on. Long story about the database, but the easy fix is to define PP_Settings_TYPE.

I added “define( ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’, ” );” to line 91 of panopress.php and it cleared the issue out. I am still working through some of the other small issues.

Matt Smith
    PhotoSpherix
    360 Product Photography

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.