HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPanoPress in Joomla

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alan Stucchi 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alan Stucchi
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    First of all I apologise if this post shouldn’t be in this topic. I’m not sure where I should place it.
    I would love to know if there’s any chance to use Panopress in Joomla.
    First of all I have to say that I am not expert at all. I have my personal website made in Joomla with a template and I would love to have a section with the same template where I can add one panorama per page.
    I generally use PtGui on my computer to stitch the images together.
    I have no idea on how to show those panoramas in the way explained above, don’t know what kind of format or the best way to export from PtGui to make this possible.
    Is there something I can install for joomla that will give me the chance to just create an article in which I can place the panorama that would be navigable (i am not interested in full screen or better I would love to have an in page section with the panorama and a way to make it full screen after with a button or something)?

Maybe this is something impossible but it’s worth a try.
    I repeat that I don’t know anything (or almost) about coding or modifying css, html…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.