HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPanoPress-friendly WordPress Themes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nagoyajin
    Participant

A recent post about an incompatibility with a specific ThemeForest theme brings up a good issue.  Nowadays there are a lot of interesting themes for photography and video, and responsive themes that adapt well to displaying on various devices.  Chances are that most of them have some kind of conflicts with PanoPress and there are way too many of them for it to be practical for Sam and Omer to address issues with every new theme one of us might take a fancy to.  A couple of things might help.

1. In a thread like this we could share good and bad experiences with themes we have tried.

2. If anyone here knows a good theme developer, we could try to persuade them to develop a PanoPress-friendly theme centered around presenting 360 panoramas.  I’m sure there are many 360 photographers who would would happily purchase such a theme, especially one that would be a cooperative effort with the excellent work that Sam and Omer have been doing.

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

Graph Paper Press make many photography oriented themes which are well suited to pano display, the ones i’ve tested work great w PanoPress

Graph Paper Press WordPress Themes

responsive themes are another issue as the panopress element needs to know about different screen sizes etc, we hope to have a solution to make panopress out-of-the-box compatible with all responsive themes very soon

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

felik44
    Participant

A simple wp responsive theme from elmastudio.de is meola. I use the theme with panopress.

look here – http://www.panorama-reklame.de

Thanks Omer and Sam for the plugin

itsgaraet
    Participant

Hi Sam

Since your last reply is already 3 years old, I would like to ask whether you still suggest to use the themes from Graph Paper Press for compatibility with PanoPress?

If not, do you have any suggestion of a single page theme that works well with PanoPress?

Thanks

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

i have not looked at them in a few years, but i’m sure they all work fine

otherwise there are so many themes out there that i cannot keep track, so let us know if there are any probs w a particular theme

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.