HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPanoPress Button not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Papst-Uwe
    Participant

Hallo,
    i m using WordPress 3.6 but i can´t embeded the code in the editor.
    I have tried it in many different themes.Is the wordpress version the problem?
    Regards from Brasil
    Uwe

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

hi uwe

panopress works fine with wordpress 3.6, works great with wp 3.7 alpha too 🙂

the most likely thing to interfere with the panopress shortcode is another plugin or custom theme, have you tried testing with default wp theme (twentytwelve, etc) and disabling other wordpress plugins as explained in the panopress troubleshooting FAQ ?

http://www.panopress.org/forums/topic/panopress-troubleshooting-faq-read-me/

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Silkp
    Participant

I had this problem too. The window for shortcode looks like there is no css there. Tried deactivate all other plugins, reinstall Panopress. It worked well with denver but not online. Only change i’ve made when moved site to web server is renaming of database and editing of wp-config thereafter. When i was writting this post i started denver to check if plugin still work there, everything was good with denver. I stopped the denver, checked online server and saw panopress start working good. Hope this info help someone.

Silkp
    Participant

Unfortunately, i have this problem again, please see attachment. When press insert nothing is happens and the fields appears empty .

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

hi silkp

i’m not sure what “denver” in your post refers to ?

broken [PP] wp fancy editor button “embed panorama” box as you describe above is most likely related to your current wp theme, please confirm that you have tested panopress button with the default wordpress theme (twentytwelve etc)

if you are getting errors as described above w panopress and default wp theme and no other plugins loaded, then it must be a problem w your server or wordpress install, so you might want to try things with a clean install on your server

please see the panopress faq for info on troubleshooting wordpress theme and plugin conflicts, as noted in my prevoius reply –

http://www.panopress.org/forums/topic/panopress-troubleshooting-faq-read-me/

please read the faq and provide the requested info if you have any further questions, we need to see links to your site and know that you have tested w default wp theme and no other plugins etc

also look through other posts on this forum tagged local server, others have had issues w wordpress on local server as well, but this is more about configuring the your local server properly

http://www.panopress.org/forums/forum-tag/local-server/

thanks

sam

Johan
    Participant

I have the same problem on my installation in WordPress 3.6: pressing the [PP] button in the editor has the window come up but after completing the fields, the shortcode is not inserted into the post. My workaround is to just write the shortcode instead, not a big problem, but it would be good if this would work properly.

I am running PanoPress 1.1 on WordPress 3.6 and disabled all other plugins and used the twentytwelve theme for this test.

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

if panopress button is not working properly on a clean install of wordpress without any other plugins and using twentytwelve theme, then it must be something about your server environment causing problems, or perhaps an incomplete wp install

but without seeing any links to your site, there is no way for us to know what else might be happening here

sam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.