HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPano2VR vertical shift issue

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jimtron 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jimtron
    Participant

My Pano2VR pano shows an extra space at the top of the window, with the controls too low and partially hidden: http://www.patrioticearthling.com/test-2-2/

I’ve tried different embed sizes in the PP settings; if I make the embed window taller (via PP), the controls show with extra space on top and bottom, but still shows extra space at top (ie, something is causing it to shift downward). In Pano2VR the window size is set to 800 x 550px. I’ve got those dimensions currently in the PP settings for embed.

My Vimeo and slideshow embeds are working fine on my WP site; also I tried deactivating several plugins, including: Portfolio Slideshow Pro, Simple Vimeo Shortcode. Also tried using the Twenty Eleven theme…same issue shows. Tried Chrome and FF. PP and WP are up to date.

Omer Calev
    Keymaster

hi,

you are using iframe that load the html page 4265.html, try to open this page with a text editor and remove:

from line 62.

omer

jimtron
    Participant

Omer: Thanks for the response. I’ve removed those tags, unfortunately it’s still off center though.

jimtron
    Participant

Ah, I it is working–I had option-reloaded the page, but I guess I had to clear the cache, now it’s working, thanks Omer!

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

when you export your pano, try using the fullpage template in pano2vr settings

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

oops, cross post, glad you got it working 🙂

otherwise, using the fullpage template in pano2vr should eliminate the need to remove H1 manually

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

jimtron
    Participant

Thanks Sam, yep, fullpage template is saving me that step. Just posted a new pano here:
    http://www.patrioticearthling.com/wat-chiang-mun-panorama/

jimtron
    Participant

Getting back to panos after a few months, and getting this issue again, but now the extra space is on the bottom instead of top: http://www.picturedujour.com/grand-central-maket/

ETA:

Seems like something’s not working with javascript? I think that white space is the “get flash” page…I see that page when I try to view this pano on my iPhone. I’ve got the player.js file uploaded in the directory with the html, xml, and swf files. On my computer locally, when I open the html file in Firefox the pano loads fine…I’m rusty, maybe I’m forgetting something?

Omer Calev
    Keymaster

Hi,

Same as in the previous post, you are linking to an html page that contains extera elements, in this case the ‘close’ link at the botom of the page.

You can either clean the html so it will show only the pano or link directly to the swf file (grand-central-market-pano_out.swf).

Omer

jimtron
    Participant

Ah right, thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.