HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPano2VR HTML5 embedding – strange window size

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rafsanchez 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rafsanchez
    Participant

I have successfully created and uploaded an HTML5 360 pano using Pano2VR v3.

I have checked that the HTML file works:
    http://www.illumevisuals.com/wp-content/uploads/panoramas/ILV01146Pano05/shot05.html
    But when attempting to embed using standard PanoPress syntax I get this:
    http://www.illumevisuals.com/virtual-tours-360-panoramas/

As you can see the pano is being displayed but only in a very small window despite the fact that I generated the HTML5 output in Pano2VR using the same dimensions as I have input into PanoPress (W800 x H480).

Any ideas for a newbie?
    thanks!

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

you need to use the full page template w pano2vr, otherwise the pano will only display at a fixed size

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

rafsanchez
    Participant

Sam

Thanks very much for this – I toggled “fullscreen” in the HTML options page of the Pano2VR settings for HTML5 export and now the whole of the pano is displayed rather than just a corner of it but it’s still in a small window even though I have specified 800×480 in the PanoPress settings.

Sorry if I am being dim but I can’t see any other options – other than the ones I have dealt with – that would influence the size of the pano display on the page?

thanks again to everyone!
    Raf

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

the pano is displaying properly at 800x480px, try slightly wider to fill your desired area, or try using width = 100%

sam

rafsanchez
    Participant

Weird – it’s a browser issue – in Chrome (Mac) the pano appears in a tiny window much smaller than 800pxls whereas in Firefox, Safari and even and on iOS Safari it appears normally…

Thanks very much for your help Sam – if ever you’re over in Hong Kong let me know as I owe you at least a beer…

cheers
    Raf

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

np, but chrome 28.0.1500.71 b seems working fine for me on mac

sam

rafsanchez
    Participant

hmm I am on Version 27.0.1453.116 for Mac but it says my browser is up-to-date…will try re-downloading from Google and see if I can get on V28

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.