HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPano Press Not Working After Site Migration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jlane9
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am new to Pano Press and have recently migrated a website with Pano Press which was working fine before the migration. After the migration the Pano Press virtual Tours Videos do not work anymore. The migration team could not get them working on the new installation.

I tried reloading some of the files, and updated the urls on the top 2 videos on the page in question, however nothing seemed to work. There are 6 videos in total on the page, url below.

http://oakvillekitchendesigners.ca/portfolio_page/virtual-tours/

I left the other files the same so someone can see the error codes to help with trouble shooting.

i have had a few junior web guys try to help and no-one can seem to find the solution.

Any help would so greatly be appreciated,
    Thank you in advance for any help with this,
    Sincerely,
    joe

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

have you tested the direct links to your panos ?

panopress seems to be working fine here, but looks like your pano links are broken…

please make SURE that the direct pano links which you are embedding work properly on their own outside of panopress / wordpress, panopress cannot successfully embed a file that does not work 😉

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.