HomeForumsPanoPress SupportPano doesn\'t display properly on Mobile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jesse-gigandet
    Participant

Hi – Great plugin! I recently discovered that it doesn’t display properly on mobile devices – specifically on ipad. It doesn’t seem to open in a modal window, and has text “Pano Demo” over the panorama – I can scroll the panoroma, but it’s in a tiny window with the text over it. Here’s a link to test:
    http://www.jesse-gigandet.com/adk-high-peaks/

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. One thing to note is that I do have an older version of the PanoPress plugin – can I just update the old, or is the newer update a separate install and activation (I didn’t see an automated process to update the plugin?) Also, I’m up to WordPress 4.0, and I noticed the plugin is only compatible up to 3.8 – could that be the issue?

Thanks in advance,
    Jesse

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

hi jessie

you should always use the latest version of wordpress and panopress, panopress 1.2 is 100% compatible with the latest wordpress 4.0.1 and we have never had any issues with wp updates causing problems with panopress

any display of “demo” would have nothing to do with panopress and would be about your pano player license which looks like kolor panotour, make sure you are using a properly licensed version of panotour…

otherwise, see the kolor forums for more info on using panotour

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.