HomeForumsPanoPress SupportNotice: Undefined index and other errors on the .php file

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  natashaallsopp 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

perspektiva360
    Participant

Hello guys,

I managed to embed two virtual tours. However, I get several “notice” lines of errors on panopress.php file. I created a page to show that:

http://www.perspektiva360.com/panopress-testing/

Just in case you don’t see the error lines I am writing them here:

“Notice: Undefined index: css in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 232

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 626

Notice: Undefined index: preview in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 631

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 638

Notice: Undefined index: viewer in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 361

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 626

Notice: Undefined index: viewer in /home/u716753302/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 361”

How can I fix this?

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

this is probably a conflict with another plugin or theme, have you followed all the steps in the troubleshooting guide, diabled plugins and test w default theme etc ?

PanoPress Help & Troubleshooting FAQ

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

natashaallsopp
    Participant

Hi there,

I am also having this problem which was reported back in March this year.

I have done as Sam said and disabled all plugins and tested with a default theme, yet I am still getting these errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 626

Notice: Undefined index: preview in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 631

Notice: Undefined index: preview in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 634

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 638

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 539

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 542

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 545

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 569

Notice: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE – assumed ‘PP_SETTINGS_TYPE’ in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 570

Notice: Undefined index: viewer in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 361

Notice: Undefined index: title in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 364

Notice: Undefined index: alt in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 365

Notice: Undefined index: alt in /srv/www/time-lapse-systems.co.uk/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 382

I have had a look at the code base and there does seem to be some undefined constants/undefined indexes/uncaught nulls.

I have also noticed that the full screen button doesn’t work on mobile either but I’ll raise this in another ticket if not already present.

Cheers,

Natasha

lder
    Participant

Hi! After cloning from ours.arcalo.pt to arcalo.com, the pano loads on page arcalo.com/fabrica-2 but with several errors, most of them related with the notice: Undefined index. I have deactivated all plugins, tried a different theme, re-installed but still without any change, always the same error.
    —-
    ENFOLD 3.8.4
    WP 4.7
    PANOPRESS 1.2, Pano2VR

SHORTCODE used on page arcalo.com/fabrica-2
    pano file=”http://www.arcalo.com/wp-content/uploads/panoramas/html.html” width=”100%” height=”600px”

Note: http://arcalo.ours.pt/fabrica/ is working fine, same shortcode
    pano file=”http://www.arcalo.ours.pt/wp-content/uploads/panoramas/html.html” width=”100%” height=”600px”

There is also an error in the PANOPRESS OPTIONS backoffice
    <br />
    <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: advanced_open in <b>/home/arcaloco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/includes/admin.php</b> on line <b>300</b><br />
    Show advanced options”

Thanks,
    Helder

natashaallsopp
    Participant

I think it’s awful that this thread is being ignored. Where are the plugin developers? Where’s the support guys?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.