HomeForumsPanoPress SupportNeed Help loading my first VR tour using Pano2VR

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kyle
    Participant

I’m a total beginning in coding and wordpress.
    After spending a while researching about panopress, I finally decided to use it.
    Using Pano2VR I managed to complete a sample panorama to test it on the actual website.
    When I entered [ pano=my-pano.html ] a “useable” cut out of my website is shown.
    Then I tried to use [ pano=my-pano.xml ] and its just says error.

Anything will help. If you need more details let me know I will look back at this post often for quick response.

Thanks,
    Kyle

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

howdy

1st, “my-pano” is only an example name, you must use the name and and path for an actual file on your server

2nd, shortcode use is totally incorrect in your examples above, should be like this

best advice is to carefully read the panopress instructions and the panopress help guide

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Kyle
    Participant

Hey Sam,

Thanks for getting back to be so fast.So I read through the instruction carefully. I also have the right short code from my knowledge. Used the same format you gave me above with the right file path.

[*pano file=ftp://alliedweb@s466.sureserver.com/www/wpcontent/uploads/panorama/output/FreePicture_com-13738-degree-seamless-panoramic_preview.html”]
    I remove the * when I enter the code

Once I enter that this is what it displays:

Could it be that I am using Pano2VR trial Version. I have updated WordPress and Panopress.

Thanks for the Help,
    Kyle D

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

the link in your post is ftp://, it should be http://, ftp links will not work for any sort of embeds in webpages

you need to have a proper direct http link to the pano project that works on its own outside of any embeds etc before attempting to embed with panopress or any other method, contact your web host if you are unsure how to get this link for uploaded files on your site

example –

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.