HomeForumsPanoPress SupportFPP & Opera: low framerate in PanoBox

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stoval
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, thank you for this plugin – it does a great job!

I am using panopress for embeding panoramas made with FPP – http://www.stoval.net. I noticed that in Chrome and Opera my panoramas are painfuly slow when in panobox. It’s simply a slideshow. Issue disappears when switching panorama into fullscreen mode. I didn’t notice this problem in IE and Firefox. Is it a known issue? Any workaround?

Also, I think you are aware of that already – it is not possible to access profile setting on this website.

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

i just tried your panos in safari 5.1.7, opera 12.1.4, chrome 2.60b, firefox 19.0, all w flash 11.6.602.171 on Mac OSX 10.6.8

all panos worked perfectly for me, no slowdowns etc – opera actually seemed to be the one w the smoothest display, although it was a bit jumpy –

you might want to ask trausti about this one, does not seem to be anything wrong on our end

and yep, there prob w profiles on this site, i will fix it when i get the chance, hopefully in the coming weeks 🙂

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.