HomeForumsPanoPress SupportLinks opening inside window – Need to open in a new window! – HTML – Pano2vr

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having a few problems, am fairly new to this:
    I like to have the pano’s open without ‘panobox’.

1 – (see image) The xml file not working so using the .html file for it, with .swf fallback – Works fine apart from the url links i have created in the skin editor of pano2vr wont open up in new windows – they only open in the window of the pano (600px x 400px)! This only happens for the html file, have tried with the swf file and the links open in new windows just fine.

2 – Fullscreen button not working on iphone – having to restrict the window size on the site so it looks ok on the iphone display. Any solutions for this?

Using Safari, Pano2VR, WordPress + Panopress + CORE photography theme

Sample Page: http://www.fallenangelphotography.co.uk/?page_id=10585

Thanks
    Rob
    Fallen Angel Photography

Just tested it with Internet Explorer – Opens in a new window – must be a safari issue?? Thoughts?

Problem 1 Solved – Altered Safari Preferences / Tabs – to make links open in new tabs.

Still need help with the HTML5 xml / html Full screen icon not working – Iphone

Cheers

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

to force links to open in a new window, try putting target=”blank” in your links like this

more info here

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_a_target.asp

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

for HTML5 fullscreen questions, 1st make sure it works on its own outside of panopress as not all html5 fullscreen options work on all devices

if it does not work outside or panopress, then you will have to ask the Pano2VR devs

myself, i use the panobox lightbox clone to display “almost” full screen on mobile

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.