HomeForumsPanoPress SupportkrpanoJS demo version?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Forum Member

I have your plugin installed and working great on all computers I’ve tested -but all but one of them when viewed on an itouch has the ghosted text: “krpanoJS demo version” over top of it… it doesn’t show up on the computer version – just wondering if this is normal? Do I have to purchase a full version to eliminate that on devices?

Here is a link: http://www.jesse-gigandet.com/panorama-grand-canyon/

Note the first one (Grand Canyon) views without this text, but the other two on the page don’t.

Also, the modal window is at the top of the page (not over the panorama I clicked , so a scroll up to the top is necessary in order to view after clicking) – just wondering if there is a workaround for that as it’s not intuitive…?

Thanks for any insight you can offer,

Sam Rohn
    Site Admin

hi jesse

yes, you need to purchase krpano to get rid of demo message, consult the krpano docs and forums for more details on using krpano

panobox modals seem to display properly for me, can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing ?

have you tried disabling other plugins and using default wp theme as described in the FAQ ?

your website is also failing to connect at the moment, although it worked for me earlier today

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.