HomeForumsPanoPress Supportkrpano and samsung note android browser – pano black screen

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rui Pedro
    Participant

good afternoon all

after some time using pano2vr i published my 1st pano using krpano and i got 1 issue

on my phone browser i cant see the pano.. i have a black screen after clicking “play”. i can see that it downloads the swf file but the it turns black

link to kr pano generated html file –
    http://www.panoramapalace.com/wp-content/panoramafiles/kr/2013_04_13_21_15_23__MG_1182_Panorama/2013_04_13_21_15_23__MG_1182_Panorama.html

link to website panorama -> http://www.panoramapalace.com/peninha-nightview-from-lisbon-to-guincho/

what i tried…

pano2vr panos are ok on android browser

if i use the html built by krpano it works ok in android browser

on chrome for android it works ok

on chrome for pc it works ok

on safari windows browser emulating i-somethings it works ok

on panopress settings i got a global viewer for krpano

on embedd shortcode i have preview and panobox

thank you all for your attention and help

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

good afternoon all

after some time using pano2vr i published my 1st pano using krpano and i got 1 issue

on my phone browser i cant see the pano.. i have a black screen after clicking “play” . i can see that it downloads the swf file but the it turns black

not all android devices and OS versions are compatible w flash or html5, varies device by device and OS version

see the instrucitons for krpano or pano2vr for more info

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Rui Pedro
    Participant

not all android devices and OS versions are compatible w flash or html5, varies device by device and OS version see the instrucitons for krpano or pano2vr for more info sam

hi Sam, thanks for the reply… the question is (its not all that serious it’s just may be a bug issue)

i can see pano2vr in flashplayer in “native” browser. i can’t see krpano and i was hoping to.

its not that all my visitors come from android internet browser… its just my site and my phone and makes me “sad” thats all.. but no big deal.

thanks!

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

krpano android compatibility would be a question for the krpano forums

you also might try updating to latest version of krpano 1.16 which has improved android support

otherwise, panopress works fine w android browsers as far as we have heard, but getting your pano player to work across all android devices and OS versions is about the pano player you are using, not panopress

thanks 🙂

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.