HomeForumsPanoPress SupportHow to remove h1 title from active panorama?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Forum Member

First of all I would like to appreciate your hard work for this plugin! I will most likely be getting the pro version.

I have a working Pano2VR, although I cannot remove the title from the top of the panorama.
    I have removed title from plugin .php files, xml & html files. I have also added css to display ‘none’ on the h1 and it is still not working. I have searched through forums and google with no luck.

Please help me with removing the H1 title(and the white box behind it), I have probably spent more time trying to remove the title then setting up the whole thing. Also it would be the best practice to add a setting box to show/hide title.
    Thank you very much!

Sam Rohn
    Site Admin

we really need to see a link to your site t know what is going on here, as explained in the panopress faq and help guide, as well as at the top of the new post page, etc…

but likely the H1 you are referring to is part of the pano2vr page generated by pano2vr, nothing to do with panopress at all, check your pano2vr output settings or jsut modify the html page by hand

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.