HomeForumsPanoPress Supporthow to hide info/error box?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jimtron 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jimtron
    Participant

I tried searching for this but didn’t find anything. With a KRpano and PanoPress, I’m getting a dialog box at the bottom of the pano with info and error data. I’m not sure if that’s from KRpano or Panopress, but I don’t see it when viewing the KRpano in my browser (without WP or PP).

How can I hide this? Is this coming from PP or KRP?

I tried this in my PP settings to no avail:

.pp-error {
    display:none;
    }

I have the latest versions of WP and PP. Here’s the page where I get the info/error box (it doesn’t show up right away): http://www.patrioticearthling.com/test-2/

I know the pano is missing some tiles, but this is only a test, I’ve got a really slow Internet connection. Will be buying KRpano shortly, and learning more about it; if it’s an issue with that app I can take it up at their forum.

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

what you are describing is the krpano log window, nothing to do with panopress

you can view the krpano log at any time while viewing krpano by pressing the “O” key, this will show you version and license info OR it might come up on its own to display errors

it is probably showing you errors about files not loading etc, if you are embedding your pano as xml try html and see if that helps

otherwise, read the error messages and see what they are talking about, you may need to adjust some paths in your xml to make things work properly but this should not be required if you are using krpanotools droplets

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

jimtron
    Participant

OK, thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.