HomeForumsPanoPress SupportDeep link

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chrispsince1982 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

chrispsince1982
    Participant

Hi, I need your help. A client wants to be able to see the same tour with multiple panoramas, but they want to have buttons going to the individual views. This is all great. I have managed to get the deep linking working, from a button, but I can only get it to open either on the same browser window, losing my site or to get it to open in a new window which is a bit better. But what i really need is to be able to have a link that will use the panopress popup window or embeded panorama on my wp site. So lets say I have my buttons with 1,2,3,4,5
    and the embeded pano below it. either with the popup window or just straight embed.
    I can view my panorama perfectly. but now i click on button 3, i want it to go to panorama 3 in the same
    embeded tour on my wp page. ?? I hope this makes sense. my HTML is very basic, so any help will be great.

The button code i am using:

But i dont really want it to go to a new window or even overwrite my current window, i want it to go the current embeded panopress window tour on the page?? Is this possible?

Thanks
    Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.