HomeForumsPanoPress SupportCustomizing panobox

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lesk
    Participant

Greetings,

My WordPress version is 3.5.1 and my panopress version is 1.1. I am using panopress for krpano’s panos.

I have some specific quesitons about the panobox.

I have spent hours trying to understand the panopress.js file, but I’m quite lost with it.

First of all, I’m trying to change the way the title attribute is used with panopress. I have a shortcode on my page that loads a button with a specific title. This button opens a panobox containing my pano. Right now, for example, the button’s text is “Street” and the title displayed in the panobox is also “Street”. How could I make it that every panopress button in my website would display “View pano” but that the original title would still be displayed in the panobox?

For my second question, is it possible to implement in a page where multiple panos are present, inside the panobox, navigational arrows to the right and left of the pano to change the current pano instead of the little round buttons below them (the “pb-nav-dot”) ?

For my last question, is there any way to load custom code (PHP and HTML) inside the panobox? I’ll be loading some dynamic social share buttons. I went through the panopress.php file but it seems that the panobox tags are all loaded with javascript.

As I said, I have spent hours trying to work something out, so any clue about any of those points would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much

Omer Calev
    Keymaster

hi,

not sure if that what you need but you can create a graphic button (image with text), upload it and use its url as preview image for all panos on site.

omer

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

currently no next/prev nav arrows, but we will consider this for a future release

displaying a php or similar file in panobox is no problem, this would allow you to add dynamic sharing code etc as desired, or just put static code in your pano.html and z-order it above the pano etc

for the button you could try something like this

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.