HomeForumsPanoPress SupportCentering panorama across platforms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tylervegh
    Participant

I’m having a very hard time trying to center a panorama across all platforms (desktop, mobile, and tablet). I’ve tried multiple “fixes” to no avail. Here is my website with the panorama in question. It looks fine on desktop, but when you look at it on iPad, or simply re-size your browser window, the panorama becomes off-center.

I did what this topic suggested, by adding

to the CSS in the PanoPress settings. This worked for re-sizing the panorama, which definitely helped, but it messes up the centering. How can I fix this?

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

you will have to inspect your themes theme css to determine what might be causing your pano embeds to align right on ipad

most likely some element in your theme has some responsive css of its own which is causing this behavior by conflicting w the panopress @media queries posted above

note that the same thing happens when you make the browser window narrower on desktop, so you will have to play around with your code a bit to get it to work right with your theme

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.