HomeForumsPanoPress SupportCan not see HTML vs text in WP post

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Forum Member

Visual vs. text. You need to be able to switch to visual in the WordPress “post” utility in order to access the PanoPress icon. But for me, this is not an option. I can only input “text” because there is no way to switch to the “visual” screen.

Has anyone else had this frustration?  Is it only in WordPress (I have the latest version) or is it a PanoPress problem?  Making me crazier than I already am, pulling my hair out. 🙂

Any thoughts?  Help?

Please advise.  Thanks.

— Peter

Sam Rohn
    Site Admin

not being able to use visual editor in wordpress would be a problem with your wordpress theme or another wordpress plugin, not a panopress conflict, have you tried disabling other plugins and using default theme as detailed in the FAQ ?

that is the only way to get to the bottom of these things i am afraid, same steps are required to diagnose pretty much any wp problem like this

otherwise i rarely use the visual editor myself and prefer the text editor, we will look at adding the [PP] PanoPress embed button in the text editor in a future release

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.