HomeForumsPanoPress SupportAny reports of Flash panorama showing in right sidebar in Firefox?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

macnmotion
    Participant

Hi. Your plugin properly embedded a Flash + HTML5 panorama generated by Panoweaver with one exception. In Firefox (both Mac and PC), the Flash panorama appears in the right sidebar instead of in the main content area. There is not a similar issue in Chrome, and Safari uses the HTML5 version with no problems.

For the short term, I’ve enabled the Panobox, and the play button shows up in the main content area where it should, so I have a short term solution.

Before I rip apart the site turning off plugins and my theme, I just thought I’d ask you if you’d had any reports of similar Firefox behavior that might save me time in troubleshooting. The tour is at the following URL, however note that you won’t see the offending behavior since I’m using Panobox now:

http://www.expectingexpats.com/2013/06/13/samitivej-hospital-natural-birth-room-panorama-virtual-tour-bangkok-thailand/

Attached please see a screenshot showing the tour in the right sidebar, in front of graphical and text elements but behind form elements. It should appear in the main content section (that is where the short code is).

Thanks for any help/advice.

Attachments:

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

no, first i’ve heard of anything like this

not knowing what other plugins you are running this sort of thing would most likely be a prob w your theme, try a different theme or contacting the theme author

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.