HomeForumsPanoPress SupportAndorid: Panorama remains grey

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ralf_St 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ralf_St
    Participant

Hello,

I struggle since 5 days to get panoramas displayed on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 (7″) in the standard browser of this device.

Now I tried it with PanoPress and it is also doesn’t work with the PanoPress plug in. I guess that this is more a problem of Pano2VR what I’m using.

But I’m realy desperate and need it solved and the Pano2VR people are not responding at all and there help forum doesn’t let me log in with the credentials they provided.

Maybe a other user here know the problem and can give me a hint.

After loading the page the frame of the pano remains gray. If I move it the pano flickers kind of, but still doesn’t appear.

I tried endless different setting and searched google etc. over endless hours. There is no clue what the problem could be.

The site works perfect on my PC with windows7. And it works on the tablet in Chrome. But realy I can not tell my users what browser they need to use.

Here is the link to the site:
    http://regional360.info/test-6/

Workable link is the same, just need to be called on a PC or Mac or maybe other mobile device.

This is the shortcode:

Error
    Javascript not activated

Any help would be appreciated or maybe somebody can open it on the same device to verify that not my specific tablet causes the problem.

Greetings

Ralf

Ralf_St
    Participant

… as you can see in my previous post the pano is displayed.

But as I described this is not the case with the standard browser of the samsung tablet. Even if I call this site here it doesn’t works. So it doesn’t seems to be related to my wordpress page or the plugins there.

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

panopress is working properly here, this is really a question about samsung or android, i do not own an android device myself so i cant really say what compatibility issues various android devices and browsers etc might have

pano2vr guys are really the ones to ask, they may be on vacation this week or something so keep trying, they are good guys and will respond when they can

http://ggnome.com/forum/

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Ralf_St
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.