HomeForumsPanoPress Support360º SWF Panos for mobil devises

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

360floridakeys
    Participant

Hi I currently have a website http://www.360floridakeys.com which was originally started with QT files then converted to Flash SWF files to capture more viewers, now again I want to have the website capture more viewers and be able to play all the 360’s on mobil devises like IPhone’s, IPad’s, etc. and want to know if the Panopress plugin will allow that to happen by changing the code to already uploaded SWF files on the site or do I need to reload all the files from scratch?

Here is one of my 300 plus uploaded files from the site.

[ swfobj src=”http://360floridakeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/divmusout.swf” width=”495″ height=”188″ align=”center” allowfullscreen=”true” ]

Any thoughts would be great.

Bob

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

no, panopress does not convert anything at all, and there is no way to convert swf panoramas to html5 panoramas in any event

you must recreate your panoramas as html5 using pano2vr or krpano etc for display on mobile devices

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

360floridakeys
    Participant

Thanks Sam so I still have all the original QT mov. files as well and just converted one in pano2vr into an HTML5, this should now work correct, or do I need to start form scratch and recreate all the movies? It looks and plays fine, I’m hoping I can now replace these one at a time? Your thoughts? Bob

Sam Rohn
    Keymaster

that would really be a matter of personal choice, garden gnome folks can give you better answers than me about using pano2vr

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.