Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged

NOTICE - PANOPRESS FORUMS HAVE MOVED !
THESE FORUMS ARE LOCKED, THIS PAGE IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE LOGIN & POST ON THE NEW PANOPRESS FORUM PAGE HERE -
http://www.panopress.org/forums/
Using .xml and html5 on desktop browsers.
  • OrktosOrktos October 2012
    Tried to use Panopress and find some interesting. I'm using .xml and .html generated in krpano. When I use it in browser with Flash support - all OK. But when I try html5,  .xml version don't work. Taking a look in .php, I'd noticed that html5 version for krpano generated only if user-agent = iDevice(iPod,iPhone...). Am I right?  And what about modern browsers with HTML5 support and android devices?    
  • Sam+RohnSam Rohn October 2012
    that would be a function of the device tag in krpano xml, see this link

sam
    Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City
    .htm use the same .xml file, without any problem and device tag. It seems that plugin can't understand that non-Flash html5 browser can be non-iDevice :).  When I change user agent to iphone or ipad it begin working normally. So, there are two way for me - to correct .php file (add another user agents to force using html5) or to embed krpano.js and so on by hand, because when using krpano, plugin doesn't load krpano.js  :(
  • Omer+CalevOmer Calev October 2012
    Hi,

You can force 'iDevice' manually by open and panopress.php with a text editor replacing this line:

define( 'PP_USER_AGENT_IDEVICE',  PP_USER_AGENT_IPHONE || PP_USER_AGENT_IPAD || PP_USER_AGENT_IPOD );

with this: define( 'PP_USER_AGENT_IDEVICE',  true );

if you want to limit the change only for specific user-agent, use php code the detect ua and place true/false at the define declaration.

Omer
    Omer Calev, 360° Photography www.omercalev.com
    Thanks, Omer, I thought the same way :).