Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged

NOTICE - PANOPRESS FORUMS HAVE MOVED !
THESE FORUMS ARE LOCKED, THIS PAGE IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE LOGIN & POST ON THE NEW PANOPRESS FORUM PAGE HERE -
http://www.panopress.org/forums/
Panobox .pb-title
  • cgmorgcgmorg September 2012
    Hi,  Starting to get on top of my newbie adventure into panorama photography but I am realising that I lack any programming skills to customise the panobox.  I would like to get a TITLE of the panorama tour in the bottom centre position of the panobox in white text to contrast with the grey panobox background.  I thought it would be simple using the css .pb-title at the end of the short code in my wordpress html typing area but I can't get this to work and tried all sorts of imput.

I am sure it is simple to do (but not for me :) ) - can anyone please help with this?

This is a link to my latest pano effort that I would like to add a title to - http://www.fhotographica.net/?p=723

I got the "close button" working first try which shocked me a bit and I am real happy with the look of this

Thanks a lot
    Glenn
  • Sam+RohnSam Rohn September 2012
    any custom css should be put in the css box in panopress advanced settings as per the instructions, or you may also put custom panopress css in your themes css file

sam
    Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City
  • cgmorgcgmorg October 2012
    Hi Sam,  Thanks for replying.  I tried that but my problem is I don't know any css code or any other code for that matter :) - I am basically a tick a dialogue box kind of person or copy and paste code someone else has worked out.  Maybe that is my downfall when it comes to any customising of panopress - plus I am finding that Panotour Pro also requires some programming knowledge to get the plugins working.   I am not inclined to learn any programming at the moment and the software is working so guess I will just be content with out of the box setup.
    CU
    Glenn
    PS: Really love your website - very high standard of Panos and great presentation.  
  • Omer+CalevOmer Calev October 2012
    Hi Glenn,

Try this:

.pb-title {
        width:100%;

text-align:center;
    }

Omer

Omer Calev, 360° Photography www.omercalev.com