Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged

NOTICE - PANOPRESS FORUMS HAVE MOVED !
THESE FORUMS ARE LOCKED, THIS PAGE IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE LOGIN & POST ON THE NEW PANOPRESS FORUM PAGE HERE -
http://www.panopress.org/forums/
Open the Tour in new window (TARGET = "_blank") if it is a device, but in Panobox if it is a pc
  • angutirangutir September 2012
    Hi all, actually if i checked Panobox "Don't use Panobox for mobile devices", then when i click in the preview button the tour it is open in the main window of preview image if it is a mobile device and in a Panobox if it is a Pc.

well, the problem it is that from Pc i can go to full sreen But form a mobile device like Ipad or Iphone (i don't know the rest of mobiles) it is not possible and you must see the tour in a little window.

My question is if it is possible Panobox for pc and TARGET = "_blank" for mobiles devices to a full address html.

I use Panotour Pro and the latest beta version of Panopress.

I can change some code if you say me "change this code for this one" but I'm not programmer.

Sorry for my english...My web page it is www.trayectovirtual.es/pano the "pano" page it is for Panopress testing purposes, and it will be deleted when i solve this problem
  • Sam+RohnSam Rohn September 2012
    you can make the panobox full screen in the panopress > panobox prefs, but if you change device orientation while the panobox is open it will scale longest edge to fit rather than resize, we hope to make panobox detect screen orientation on mobile devices and respond accordingly in an upcoming version of panopress

i dont think panopress can do what you are asking now re: target=blank for mobile, but we may look into adding something like that in the future

also have a look through these posts -  http://www.panopress.org/forum/discussions/tagged/fullscreen

sorting out HTML5 fullscreen issues is tricky, but we are looking for a solution that will work across various themes, stay tuned...

sam
    Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City
  • angutirangutir September 2012
    Thank you Sam.

I have solved my problem with a plugin name "Acmeifmobile" there is a good solution for me, if you go to my page from desktop then you will see the tour with panobox, but if you visit my page from device then you will see a even custom preview for devices and target=_blank for the tour.

I think panobox it is a very good plugin but not for mobile.

This plugin detect if there is a device or desktop and then i can filter the content.

Maybe if panopress can detect like this plugin...you can add to the settings filters for devices how open the panorama.

But i will stay tuned...of course. This is a good plugin.
  • Sam+RohnSam Rohn September 2012
    thanks, we will put this in the req list for future updates :)

sam
    Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City