Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged

NOTICE - PANOPRESS FORUMS HAVE MOVED !
THESE FORUMS ARE LOCKED, THIS PAGE IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE LOGIN & POST ON THE NEW PANOPRESS FORUM PAGE HERE -
http://www.panopress.org/forums/
WP 3.4.1 & PanoPress display
  • 360P360P August 2012
    Anyone else having issues with PP & WP 3.4.1, or is it just me? Or is it just Safari & its perennial page cache issues?
  • Sam+RohnSam Rohn August 2012
    no problems here, i always keep wordpress up to date and never seen a prob w updating wordpress causing probs w panopress

sam
    Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City
  • patrickpatrick August 2012
    Thanks Sam --

Checking today, and yup, all looks good in Safari.

Cheers,

Patrick
  • geopalgeopal August 2012
    As I didn't want to start a new topic and also have display problems, wanted to ask is there any compatibility issue with 
    WordPress 3.1.4 and the latest release 1.0 b1? I will be able to upgrade to WP 3.4.1 after I move my hosting so it support newer mysql but until then I don't see a play button over a photo so I can open the panorama. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
    Best, G
    i havent seen any probs w panopress 1.0b1 and wordpress 3.4.1 on about 6 different sites i have it running on, i've personally never had a problem with panopress acting oddly because of a wordpress update

good idea to always do a quick test with default wordpress theme & no other plugins activated to determine what else may be interfering w proper display

otherwise, please post here any links and code for non working pages and we will see what we can do

sam
  • geopalgeopal August 2012

Thank you Sam, I was walking about 3.1.4 not 3.4.1 ... Anyway, will setup an example and show you a link, thanks again!

e.g. I was asking if there were any known issues with backward compatibility

panopress 1.0b1 was released in oct 2011, current version of wp at that time was wordpress 3.2.1

no specific reports or testing with earlier versions, yours is the 1st report of possible probs

why not update the site to latest version of wordpress ?

sam