Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

NOTICE - PANOPRESS FORUMS HAVE MOVED !
THESE FORUMS ARE LOCKED, THIS PAGE IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE LOGIN & POST ON THE NEW PANOPRESS FORUM PAGE HERE -
http://www.panopress.org/forums/
800 KRPanos
  • Ok, I have searched the last week for any piece of help from this and other forums, and I find it hard to believe I am the first to ask! First off, Panopress is GREAT! It fits perfectly into what I was looking for. Now the real question ...

My goal is to put each pano by itself in a post. That way, it can be found by cats, subcats, or tags. The problem I am having is while each pano displays correctly using panopress alone in each post, when I click on any link that is cat list or tag listing (to display every pano post with the same tags) then all I get is the code itself showing, literally.

I would give you a URL, but until I figure out what to do to solve this, there is no point in me working on the 800 panos LOL

Is each pano in a single post the way to go? Or just group each pano location by page and forget about having the ability to use cats and tags for folks to group them automatically accordingly???

Ok, so this is half a panopress question, and half wordpress..but I have to start somewhere, and the problem seems to lie in code characters showing up and not the panos when clicked on via tags or cats.

Clues anyone? :)

• Omer+CalevOmer Calev June 2012
    Hi,

It's a theme issue, most themes will only show page title in the category list.

Technical info on how to modify the theme's category page can be found here: Display the posts of one category in a page.

Omer
    Omer Calev, 360° Photography www.omercalev.com